A HUGE LEAP FORWARD IN HEALTH AND ACTIVITY TRACKING
The Amiigo is a smart bracelet (Smart watch has a watch face) designed specifically for tracking health and activity. The popular crowd funded project from indiegogo reached it goal of $90,000 by 640% to $580,000.
The device function has two parts, the Wrist Bracelet and the shoe clip which fits in together when not in used. This enable the device to track movements and activity more accurately.
- The Gym: Weight Equipment, Cardio Equipment, Free Weights, Crossfit
- Cycling: Road and Mountain Biking
- The Water: Swimming and Water Sports
- Outdoors: Hiking, Walking, Jogging
- Sports: Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, Golf, Football, Rugby
- You: Create and Record your Unique Exercises
The Amiigo also has an Open-source SDK welcoming hackers and developers to create further creative uses.
2 piece device – Bracelet and Clip for more accurate data tracking
Individual activity specific tracker with mobile app – No. of Push ups, Laps ran…etc
The actual device is expected to be much smaller in size and flexible in fitting
No confirmed date for release
Lack of on-device display for feedback
Not yet available for real-world testing
Smart Phone Support
Health and Fitness